Free COVID-19 At-Home Test Kits Distribution
Free at-home COVID-19 test kits are being provided to us by the state of Nevada. Please visit our food distribution warehouse at 4460 S Arville Street on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 AM – 12 PM and tell our staff that you would like to pick up free test kits.
What is the purpose of the at-home tests?
• The at-home test kits will help Nevadans determine their infection status after exposure to a known positive person or while experiencing symptoms.
• These tests should be used to help individuals, or a member of their household determine if they are currently infected with COVID-19.
• Nevadans should seek a test if they’ve been exposed, if they are experiencing symptoms or if they have plans or an event to attend and want to rule out illness.
• If someone’s test results are positive, they should isolate to limit the spread among their family members, co-workers, and friends. For more information on what to do if someone tests positive, please refer to the What Do I Do? Page on the Nevada Health Response Website.
• Individuals should also inform their close contacts of possible exposures or a positive test result. These tests are not reported to the health departments, so there is no disease investigation or contact tracing done by public health officials.