FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HAPPENING THIS MONTH HOSTED BY ASIAN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
Las Vegas (June 13, 2022): The Asian Community Development Council is holding 2 FREE citizenship application workshops in the month of June to help people in the community seeking to become US citizens. The workshops are scheduled for the following dates/times:
- Saturday, June 18th, 11 AM – 3 PM at ACDC Main Office at 3235 South Rainbow Boulevard, Suite 101 Las Vegas NV 89145
- Saturday, June 25th, 11 AM – 5 PM at Sahara West Library at 9600 West Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas NV 89117
To attend please bring the following:
- Permanent resident card
- Driver’s license or another form of government-issued ID card
- Social security card
- Work and residency Information for the past 5 years
- Out of the country travel history for the past 5 years
- Marriage certificate/Divorce decree (if applicable)
- Children’s basic info (DOB, address, etc)
- Criminal records including traffic tickets
- Recent tax return/Proof of means-tested benefit (SNAP, TANF, Medicaid, CHIP) to check eligibility for a fee waiver or fee reduction application.
The citizenship workshops are free but attendees are strongly encouraged to make an appointment through the links below:
June 18, 2022 – South Rainbow Boulevard
June 25, 2022 – Sahara West Library
For questions, please contact ACDC’s Senior Manager of Civic Engagement, Courtnhi Vo at Courtnhi@acdcnv.org or 702-489-8866.
ABOUT THE ASIAN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL:
The Asian Community Development Council (ACDC) is a nonprofit and non-partisan organization dedicated to building, connecting, and educating the Asian AmericanPacific Islander community in Nevada. ACDC was officially chartered in 2015. The mission of ACDC is to improve the general well-being and education of the Asian American Pacific Island and other ethnic communities in Nevada. Among the services ACDC offers includes voter education, health insurance enrollment assistance, citizenship application assistance, vaccination clinics (Influenza and COVID-19), food distribution, College Readiness Bootcamp, and GraduAsian. ACDC’s new Healthy Asian Pacific Islanders (HAPI) Medical Center is set to open Las Vegas during the summer of 2022.